Contact and Help - Business Banking
How does losing my connection to the internet affect my instructions?
If you lose your connection after authorising a payment, it will still be processed as normal. If however you lose your connection before authorising a payment, then it won't be processed. If you are unsure when you lost your connection, use the Transaction History or Scheduled Payments menu options to check the status of your payments. If the payment is not shown on one of these screens then it is still waiting for authorisation. If you are unsure about an urgent or international payment, please call our internet banking helpdesk.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- How do I add a new account operator or authorised enquirer to a business account?
- How do I cancel a Direct Debit?
- How do I cancel a Standing Order?
- How do I change my internet banking limits?
- Who do I contact if I need help with Internet Banking?