Contact and Help - Business Banking
How do I download a statement?
To download a statement you'll need to select Account Information from the main internet banking menu, and then choose Statements. You can then print off any of your statements issued since your account was opened.
You can also download a period of transactions, for example if a statement does not cover the period you wish to review. To do this you can select Download from the menu and put in the from and until dates.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- How do I add a new account operator or authorised enquirer to a business account?
- How do I cancel a Direct Debit?
- How do I cancel a Standing Order?
- How do I change my internet banking limits?
- Who do I contact if I need help with Internet Banking?