Contact and Help - Business Banking
How do I change my internet banking limits?
To change your internet banking limits you'll need to log in to Internet Banking and select Contact Triodos from the main internet banking menu. Click on the Change Authorisation Limits option. Complete the online form, print it out and return it to us. Please ensure this is signed in accordance with your account mandate.
Please be aware that this form will only allow you to change the limits for the account, and does not change individual internet banking limits. To change the internet banking limits for an individual, please send us a written instruction, signed in accordance with the mandate held for the account.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- How do I add a new account operator or authorised enquirer to a business account?
- How do I cancel a Direct Debit?
- How do I cancel a Standing Order?
- Who do I contact if I need help with Internet Banking?
- How do I download a statement?