Contact and Help - Business Banking
How do I add a new account operator or authorised enquirer to a business account?
To add a new account operator or authorised enquirer to a business account please complete this Business Banking change of account operator form. You will be able to choose their rights, and give internet banking access if required. Please print it out, fill in the details of the new account operator(s) and return it to us. Please ensure the form is signed in accordance with your account mandate.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- How do I cancel a Direct Debit?
- How do I cancel a Standing Order?
- How do I change my internet banking limits?
- Who do I contact if I need help with Internet Banking?
- How do I download a statement?