Contact and Help - Business Banking
What voting rights do investors have?
Depository Receipt Holders are entitled to vote at SAAT’s annual general meeting (AGM). Click on FAQ 'How are your shares structured ' to find out more about SAAT. Each holder of Depository Receipts is limited to a maximum of 1,000 votes. The SAAT AGM appoints the members of SAAT’s Board of Management, based on the Board’s recommendation - a recommendation that is also subject to approval by Triodos Bank’s Executive Board.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- I have submitted my declaration and now have an application form, what do I do next?
- How will I know when my Depository Receipts have been allocated?
- Can I apply if I live outside the UK?
- Can I apply for Depository Receipts online?
- How do I buy more Depository Receipts?