Invest in Triodos Bank
Your opportunity to buy Depository Receipts in Triodos Bank NV
- Become an investor in Triodos Bank
- An investment with an average historic return of 4.7%* - showing that sustainability pays
- Minimum investment of just one Depository Receipt
- Available to individuals and organisations
*Average annual return in euro over the last 5 years to 31-08-2016. All returns are calculated based on net asset value, including reinvestment of dividends. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results.
Investment decisions must only be made on the basis of the Prospectus, and not on any information provided in this summary. You should take independent financial advice if you are unsure about whether to invest.
- Depository Receipt Prospectus - July 2016(PDF 897.4 KB)
- Articles of Association Triodos Bank NV(PDF 62.6 KB)
- Articles of Association SAAT(PDF 42.9 KB)
- Administrative Conditions SAAT(PDF 59.4 KB)
- Important information about applying for Depository Receipts(PDF 51.5 KB)
- Terms and Conditions for the Depository Receipt Stock Dividend Scheme(PDF 51.1 KB)
- Depository Receipts Stock Dividend Scheme Mandate(PDF 56.4 KB)
- How to manage your Depository Receipts(PDF 46.5 KB)
- Self declaration of appropriateness and eligibility to apply for Depository Receipts.(PDF 43.1 KB)
Investment in the underlying investment instrument is intended to be for the long term and income from your investment may fluctuate. Investing in Depository Receipts is not the same as investing money in a bank account as your capital is at risk and you may not get back the full amount that you invested. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance. It may be difficult to sell or realise your investment, or to obtain reliable information about its value or other risks to which it is exposed and you may not get back the full amount invested.
Depository Receipts are denominated in euro, and dividends are paid in euro. The return on investments you make in sterling is therefore also subject to movements in the exchange rate between euro and GB pounds.