Start saving ethically today and receive a £40 voucher to spend at Alara Wholefoods*
We're a different kind of bank. We'll only lend your money to people and organisations that work to make the world a better place. Alara Wholefoods banks with Triodos because we both have sustainability at the heart of what we are trying to achieve. And we promise you'll always know where your money goes.
How to save ethically and receive £40 voucher to spend at Of The Earth Superfoods - part of Alara Wholefoods:
- Complete an application form online
- Deposit £100 or more into your account and we will email you a £40 voucher to spend at Of The Earth Superfoods
- Visit www.oftheearthsuperfoods.co.uk and choose from their range of natural, nutrient-dense, organic products.
If you don't apply for an account now, you must revisit this website either by clicking through from the link supplied by Alara Wholefoods or by typing www.triodos.co.uk/alara in your browser address bar, to ensure that you qualify for the voucher.
Once your account is opened, and you've deposited £100 or more we will automatically arrange for your £40 voucher be emailed to you. We request the vouchers from Alara Wholefoods on a monthly basis, vouchers will be sent to the email address you supplied on your account application. Please allow up to one calendar month after your deposit for the voucher email to arrive. For any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alex Smith, Founder of Alara Wholefoods
'Alara Wholefoods mission is to become the most Sustainable Food Manufacturer on Earth by 2018 and one of our measures is financial: cash on delivery and banking with ethical bank Triodos. I am glad we use Triodos, as change and transparency in banking system is a must towards a more sustainable future.'
Financing change. Changing finance.
At Triodos Bank, we believe that profit doesn't need to be at the expense of the world's most pressing environmental problems.
That's why we finance organisations from organic food and farming businesses and pioneering renewable energy enterprises, to recycling companies and nature conservation projects.
For any queries please email email@example.com .
*The voucher can only be issued if applicants either;
- complete an online application form having visited this website by either clicking on a link supplied by Alara Wholefoods, or by typing the URL www.triodos.co.uk/alara in their browser address bar,
- complete an online application form and select 'Charity Partner or Ethical Business’ in the 'How did you hear about us' field and then selecting ‘Alara Wholefoods’ from the list of partners.
The voucher will be sent after the balance of the account reaches £100. One voucher per customer (one £40 voucher sent in the event of joint account opening). Triodos Bank reserves the right to decline any application. This offer may be changed or withdrawn without notice at any time. General Terms and Conditions for personal savings accounts, and any specific conditions for the account also apply.