Save with Triodos Bank and we'll donate £40 to CAFOD*
How to save ethically and support CAFOD;
- Click on the button below and choose an account that suits you.
- Complete an application form online.
- We'll donate £40 to CAFOD after the balance of the account reaches £100.
If you don't apply for an account now, you must revisit this website either by clicking through from the link supplied by CAFOD or by typing www.triodos.co.uk/cafod in your browser address bar, to ensure that the donation is paid.
Once your account is opened, and you've deposited £100 or more, you do not need to take any further action to ensure that the donation is made. We'll include the £40 donation as part of our monthly donation to CAFOD.
Chris Bain, Director, CAFOD
"Through the simple act of opening an account with Triodos, not only are you safe in the knowledge that your money is being responsibly invested, you are standing in solidarity with poor communities across the world. Nobody wants to live on handouts – CAFOD works with communities to improve their skills, access markets and make a sustainable living so that they can thrive. We cannot do this without your support."
Febby with her crops in Ibenga, Zambia. Febby is living with HIV and receives support from CAFOD partner, St Theresa’s Mission Hospital. St Theresa’s provides crucial antiretroviral treatment and gives people living with HIV the skills that will enable them to work.
Financing change. Changing finance.
At Triodos Bank, we believe that profit doesn't need to be at the expense of the world's most pressing environmental problems.
That's why we finance organisations from organic food and farming businesses and pioneering renewable energy enterprises, to recycling companies and nature conservation projects.
For any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
*The donation can only be paid if applicants either;
- complete an online application form having visited this website by either clicking on a link supplied by Earthwatch, or by typing the URL www.triodos.co.uk/cafod in their browser address bar, or
- complete an online application form and select Charity Partner or Ethical Business’ in the 'How did you hear about us' field and then selecting ‘CAFOD’ from the list of partners.
The donation will be paid after the balance of the account reaches £100. One donation made per customer (one donation made in the event of joint account opening).
Triodos Bank reserves the right to decline any application. This offer may be changed or withdrawn without notice at any time. General Terms and Conditions for personal savings accounts, and any specific conditions for the account also apply.