THE POWER OF POSITIVE BANKING.
Share on Twitter
Share on Facebook
We believe that savings and investments can and should be a powerful force for good, which is why our range of ethical ISAs benefit you and the world you live in.
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR ISA ALLOWANCE
If you want to make an even bigger impact with your money, below are the options available to you.
Transfer into your Triodos cash ISA from an ISA you hold with another provider.
If you already hold a cash ISA with Triodos Bank and want to transfer subscriptions from a cash or stocks and shares ISA you have with another provider into it, all you need to do is complete and send us an ISA transfer authority form from another provider to a Triodos cash ISA. In the form you must include the account information of the cash ISA held with Triodos Bank that you want to transfer the funds to.
- Deposit up to £15,240 this tax-year, earn tax-free interest
- Enjoy better returns – ethically and financially
- Easily transfer your existing cash or stocks and shares ISA to Triodos Bank
- Interest rate up to 1.60% tax-free (1.60% AER*)
- Invest tax efficiently
- Our Socially Responsible Investment Funds offer the opportunity to invest in large listed companies or smaller pioneers
- Transfer your existing ISA to Triodos Bank and invest in a more sustainable future
- Reduced initial charge, from 3% to 1.5%**
*Rate correct as of 26 February 2016. Interest rate quoted is Annual Equivalent Rate (AER) and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded once each year. Tax-free is the contractual rate of interest payable where the interest is exempt from Income Tax. The benefit to you of the favourable tax treatment for ISAs depends on your individual circumstances and may vary in the future.
** Reduced initial charge applies if we receive your application and the cleared funds (including funds from ISA transfers) by 27 May 2016.
Income tax is not payable on the interest or dividends you receive from an ISA and any profits from investments are free of Capital Gains Tax. However, the benefit to you of the favourable tax treatment for ISAs depends on your individual circumstances and may vary in the future.
Investing with an Ethical Stocks and Shares ISA is not the same as depositing money in a bank savings account as your capital is at risk and you may not get back the full amount that you invested.