Start saving ethically today and receive £40 to spend at hiSbe*
We're a different kind of bank. We'll only lend your money to people and organisations that work to make the world a better place. hiSbe banks with Triodos because we both have sustainability at the heart of everything we do. And we promise you'll always know where your money goes.
How to save ethically and receive £40 credit at hiSbe:
- Complete an application form online
- Deposit £100 or more into your account
- Go in store to purchase your fresh produce from an independent supermarket with a focus on sustainability and responsible trading.
Triodos Bank will email you when your £40 store credit is available.
If you don't apply for an account now, you must revisit this website either by clicking through from the link supplied by hiSbe or by typing www.triodos.co.uk/hisbe in your browser address bar, to ensure that you qualify for the voucher.
Once your account is opened, and you've deposited £100 or more, you do not need to take any further action to ensure that you receive your £40. We inform hiSbe about any new account opened on a monthly basis, and we will email you to let you know when your store credit is available. Triodos Bank will email you by using the email address you supplied when opening the account. It is important that you do not attempt to claim your store credit before receiving this email from us. For any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Financing change. Changing finance.
At Triodos Bank, we believe that profit doesn't need to be at the expense of the world's most pressing environmental problems.
That's why we finance organisations from organic food and farming businesses and pioneering renewable energy enterprises, to recycling companies and nature conservation projects.
*The store credit can only be issued if applicants either;
- complete an online application form having visited this website by either clicking on a link supplied by hiSbe, or by typing the URL www. triodos.co.uk/hisbe in their browser address bar,
- complete an online application form and select 'Charity Partner or Ethical Business’ in the 'How did you hear about us' field and then selecting ‘hiSbe' from the list of partners.
The credit will be available after the balance of the account reaches £100. One credit per customer (one £40 worth of store credit will be available in the event of joint account opening). We will provide hiSbe with your name and email address so they can apply store credit available. Triodos Bank reserves the right to decline any application. This offer may be changed or withdrawn without notice at any time. General Terms and Conditions for personal savings accounts, and any specific conditions for the account also apply.