Triodos Online Cash ISA
Tax-free ethical online savings account
- Interest rate 1.25% tax-free (1.25% AER* ) variable
- Flexible ISA – giving you more flexibility with your savings
- Online management for ease and convenience
- Enjoy better returns - ethically and financially
- Deposit up to £15,240 this tax year, tax free
Find out about protection for savings with the Dutch deposit guarantee scheme.
*Rates applicable to accounts opened from 26 February 2016. To see rates applicable to accounts opened before 26 February 2016 please see our interest rates for personal accounts (including discontinued accounts) . Interest rate quoted is Annual Equivalent Rate (AER) and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded once each year. Tax free is the contractual rate of interest payable where the interest is exempt from Income Tax. The benefit to you of the favourable tax treatment for ISAs could change in the future and depends on your individual circumstances.
- Tariff of charges for personal banking(PDF 33.7 KB)
- Terms and Conditions for our personal banking accounts(PDF 219.8 KB)
- Interest rates for personal savings accounts(PDF 70.2 KB)
- Triodos Cash ISA transfer authority from another provider form(PDF 40.9 KB)
- Cash ISA declaration form(PDF 35.8 KB)
Alternatively, we have a range of other cash ISAs available including fixed rate and Junior ISA accounts many of which can be managed online. See our full range of ethical cash ISAs here