Triodos Online Cash ISA
Tax-free ethical online savings account
- Interest rate 1.30% tax-free (1.30% AER* ) variable
- Online management for ease and convenience
- Enjoy better returns - ethically and financially
- Deposit up to £15,000 this tax year, tax-free
To ensure your subscription is included for this tax year 2014/15 your opening deposit must be with us by 6.30pm on Thursday 2 April. Payments that reach us after this time will still be accepted and will count towards your subscription for the tax year 2015/16.
*Rates applicable to accounts opened from 17 December 2014. To see rates applicable to accounts opened before 17 December 2014 please see our interest rates for personal accounts (including discontinued accounts) . Interest rate quoted is Annual Equivalent Rate (AER) and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded once each year. Tax-free is the contractual rate of interest payable where the interest is exempt from Income Tax. The benefit to you of the favourable tax treatment for ISAs depends on your individual circumstances and may vary in the future.
- Tariff of charges for personal banking(PDF 33.7 KB)
- Terms and Conditions for personal savings accounts(PDF 220.1 KB)
- Interest rates for personal savings accounts(PDF 67.7 KB)
- Triodos Cash ISA transfer authority from another provider form(PDF 40.9 KB)
- Cash ISA declaration form(PDF 35.1 KB)
Alternatively, we have a range of other cash ISAs available including fixed rate and Junior ISA accounts many of which can be managed online. See our full range of ethical cash ISAs here