Just Housing Saver – Triodos Charity Saver
Save and support Housing Justice
- Save ethically and help support the national voice of Christian action in the field of housing and homelessness.
- We'll donate the equivalent of 0.25% of the average annual balance of your account to Housing Justice
- The more you save, the more we give
- Interest rates up to 0.10% AER* variable
*Rates applicable from 16 September 2016. Interest rate quoted is Annual Equivalent Rate (AER) and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded once each year. The gross rate is the rate payable without any tax taken off.
The Just Housing Saver is part of the Triodos Charity Saver range of accounts and is run in partnership with the charity Housing Justice.
Housing Justice supports practical projects nationwide by providing advice and training for churches and other community groups who work with homeless people.
- Withdrawal request form(PDF 24.5 KB)
- Tariff of charges for personal banking(PDF 33.7 KB)
- Terms and Conditions for our personal banking accounts(PDF 222.0 KB)
- Interest rates for personal savings accounts(PDF 66.6 KB)
- How to operate your account(PDF 493.0 KB)