Triodos Fixed Regular Saver
Ethical savings that tackle the big issues
- Fixed interest rate is 1.75% gross (1.76% AER*) for one year then the account automatically switches to a Regular Saver.
- Save a minimum of £25 and a maximum of £500 per month.
- Open from just £25 for a regular savings account that benefits the world.
- Make one payment in per month and build up savings over time
- Make more than two withdrawals in a year and the account automatically switches to a Triodos Saver.
*Rates applicable from 24 June 2009. Interest rate quoted is Annual Equivalent Rate (AER) and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded once each year. The gross rate is the rate payable without any tax taken off.
|Account name||Triodos Fixed Regular Saver|
|What is the interest rate?||
|Can Triodos Bank change the interest rate?||No – the interest rate is fixed when the account is opened.
Rates may change between the time the application is made and the time the account is opened.
|What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £100 monthly deposit?||£1,211.47
This estimate is based on £100 being deposited at account opening and every month thereafter for 12 months, no withdrawals being made and interest being added to the account six monthly. This projection is for illustrative purposes only and does not take into account your personal circumstances.
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw my money?||
|Additional information||Once you have received the fixed rate for one year, the account will automatically be changed to a 33 days’ notice Triodos Regular Saver. A minimum of 30 calendar days before this we will write to you to let you know.
*The gross rate is the rate payable without any tax taken off. Credit interest on all our accounts is paid gross.
**AER shows what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded once each year.
Please ensure you also read the Terms and Conditions for our personal banking accounts.