Contact and Help - Personal Banking
Do Depository Receipts offer a stock dividend option?
Yes, you can choose to receive dividends paid in cash or reinvested as further Depository Receipts (stock dividend).
We write to Depository Receipt holders who currently elect to receive cash dividends in May each year to give them the opportunity to elect to receive a stock dividend.
You can also download a Stock Dividend Scheme Mandate from our website at any time which you can use to elect to receive all future dividends as further Depository Receipts (a stock dividend). You must read and agree to the accompanying Scheme Terms and Conditions. Both the Stock Dividend Scheme Mandate and Terms and Conditions are available on the downloads tab of the Depository Receipts web pages.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- I have submitted my declaration and now have an application form, what do I do next?
- How will I know when my Depository Receipts have been allocated?
- Can I apply if I live outside the UK?
- Can I apply for Depository Receipts online?
- How do I buy more Depository Receipts?