Contact and Help
How do I sell my Depository Receipts?
If you would like to sell your Depository Receipts please contact us to request a seller’s declaration form, you will need to completeand return this to Triodos Bank. We will confirm your request has been received within 5 days.
The sale of your Depository Receipts will be completed within 28 days. There is a seller’s charge of 0.5%, minimum £5.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- I have submitted my declaration and now have an application form, what do I do next?
- How will I know when my Depository Receipts have been allocated?
- Can I apply if I live outside the UK?
- Can I apply for Depository Receipts online?
- How do I buy more Depository Receipts?