Contact and Help
Can I pay for Depository Receipts through my Triodos Bank account?
You can request a transfer from your existing Triodos Bank savings account on the application form (excluding bond accounts). When we receive your completed application with this request we will make the transfer on your behalf. If your account has a notice period we will make the transfer immediately and you will not be charged an early access penalty charge.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- I have submitted my declaration and now have an application form, what do I do next?
- How will I know when my Depository Receipts have been allocated?
- Can I apply if I live outside the UK?
- Can I apply for Depository Receipts online?
- How do I buy more Depository Receipts?