Contact and Help - Personal Banking
Should I provide ID with my application?
To ensure compliance with the Money Laundering Regulations 2007, Triodos Bank may make an electronic search to independently verify personal identity and address, using the information you supply on your application form. In some instances we may need to ask you for further information or documents.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- I have submitted my declaration and now have an application form, what do I do next?
- How will I know when my Depository Receipts have been allocated?
- Can I apply if I live outside the UK?
- Can I apply for Depository Receipts online?
- How do I buy more Depository Receipts?