Contact and Help - Personal Banking
I am trying to request a new username but can’t remember all the details needed on your ‘I have forgotten my username’ page. What can I do?
If we are unable to match the information you have entered on our username reminder request page with the information we hold on record you will need to call our Customer Contact Team on 0330 355 0355 or (+44) 0117 973 9339. We will be able to send a username reminder email to your registered email address. When calling us please have your account number and security details at hand.
If you are trying to log into Internet Banking for a business account you do not need a username and password but will have a Digipass and PIN. There are separate log in screens for business and personal customers so please ensure that you have clicked on the Business tab after you have clicked the Internet Banking login button.
We're available to take your call between 10:00am-5:00pm on Mondays, 9:00am-5:00pm Tuesday to Friday. At any other time you can request a call back using our automated system or contact us using this form this form . We will do our best to call you back at the time requested but cannot guarantee that it will be at the exact time requested.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- I have tried to log into internet banking for the first time and have a blank screen. What should I do?
- Which internet browsers does Triodos Internet Banking support?
- I am trying to log into internet banking and you are asking me for a Digipass number. I have not been sent one of these what should I do?
- I am trying to request a new internet banking password but don’t have all of the details needed on the ‘I have forgotten my internet banking password’ page. What can I do?
- What happens if I receive an error message when trying to make a payment?