Contact and Help
2013 Dividend information for the Microfinance Fund – SICAV II
The Microfinance Fund – SICAV II dividends are paid, if approved at the annual general meeting which is held on the last Wednesday of April each year. All distribution share holders as at the Record date will be entitled to a dividend payment. This year the key dates are:
AGM 30 April 2014
Record date 30 April 2014
Ex-dividend date 30 May 2014
Payment date 6 June 2014
RBC Dexia calculate and inform T. Bailey of the dividend rate on the Ex-dividend date. T.Bailey administers the payment of dividends to qualifying shareholders once received in the UK on the Payment date. A tax voucher or income statement will be sent to confirm the dividend amount.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- How do I know if I am an eligible investor for the microfinance fund?
- What is the investment goal of the fund?
- What is Microfinance?
- What is different about the Microfinance fund?
- Why does Triodos invest in the Microfinance sector?
- How risky is the Microfinance Fund, SICAV II investment?