Contact and Help - Personal Banking
What have Depository Receipt prices been historically?
The table below shows the DR price in euro since 16 Feb 2009.
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. Depository Receipts are denominated in Euro, and dividends are paid in Euro. The return on investments you make in Sterling is therefore also subject to movements in the exchange rate between Euro and GB pounds.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- I have submitted my declaration and now have an application form, what do I do next?
- How will I know when my Depository Receipts have been allocated?
- Can I apply if I live outside the UK?
- Can I apply for Depository Receipts online?
- How do I buy more Depository Receipts?