Contact and Help - Personal Banking
Who can apply/invest in Depository Receipts and who cannot?
People who can demonstrate that Depository Receipts are an appropriate investment for them based on their knowledge and experience as an investor and the investment that you wish to make will be allowed to apply for Depository Receipts. To do this a Self declaration of appropriateness and eligibility to apply for Depository Receipts form must be correctly completed.
Organisations whose rules allow them to invest.
We do not accept applications from:
- US persons or non UK residents,
- organisations registered outside of the UK including those established, organised or incorporated in the United States or those with beneficial owner(s) who are US Persons, or
- individuals who are under 18 years of age.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- I have submitted my declaration and now have an application form, what do I do next?
- How will I know when my Depository Receipts have been allocated?
- Can I apply if I live outside the UK?
- Can I apply for Depository Receipts online?
- How do I buy more Depository Receipts?