Contact and Help - Personal Banking
How do I order statements?
If you have an online-only account or an account you have set up with internet banking access you can view up to date statements at any time online. For any other account you can contact us for a free, up to date statement of your account. If you need a statement from a previous period, there will be a charge. For details of all our charges, see our Tariff of charges for Personal Customers .
More from the same category of FAQs:
- How do I change my address?
- How do I make a complaint?
- What is an early access penalty?
- Can I change my existing Saver or Cash ISA into an Online Saver or Online Cash ISA?
- What is the limit for a single transaction made by Faster Payments?