Contact and Help
Who do I make my opening cheque payable to?
Only if you applied for your account by post can the opening deposit be made by cheque from an account in your name(s). As the cheque is to be paid into your account it must be made out to yourself, not Triodos Bank.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- How do I change my address?
- How do I make a complaint?
- What is an early access penalty?
- Can I change my existing Saver or Cash ISA into an Online Saver or Online Cash ISA?
- What is the limit for a single transaction made by Faster Payments?