Contact and Help - Personal Banking
What should I do if my Internet Banking username and password are lost or stolen?
If you suspect that your username and password have been lost or stolen call our Contact Team as soon as you can during our opening hours. You can request a password reset letter on our website at any time. This will cancel the old password to prevent access to your account by internet banking using the old password.
Our Contact Team are available from 10.00 to 17.00 on Monday, and from 09.00 to 17.00 Tuesday to Friday. Outside of these hours you can request a call back using our automated system. Our Contact Team will call you back as close to the time you request as is operationally possible. Alternatively please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org from the registered email address we hold for you and mark it urgent in the subject line.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- How do I change my address?
- How do I make a complaint?
- What is an early access penalty?
- Can I change my existing Saver or Cash ISA into an Online Saver or Online Cash ISA?
- What is the limit for a single transaction made by Faster Payments?