Contact and Help
When will Faster Payments be received into the beneficiary’s account?
Faster Payments authorised* within Triodos Internet Banking before 4:30pm on any Business Day will be received by the beneficiary the same day. Any authorised after this time will be debited from your account and received by the beneficiary by the end of the next Business Day, at the latest.
Faster Payment instructions received by post or email before 2:00pm on any Business Day will be received by the beneficiary the same day (subject to authorisation*). Postal or email instructions received after 2:00pm will be debited from your account and received by the beneficiary the next Business Day, at the latest (subject to authorisation*).
* We make various checks in order to protect you and your money before we release the payment.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- What currency does the deposit guarantee scheme pay out in, and how quickly?
- What is FATCA?
- How much am I protected for through the deposit guarantee scheme?
- What is the Investor Compensation Scheme?
- Which products are covered by the deposit guarantee scheme?