Contact and Help
Why do I need to complete an ISA declaration form when I make my maturity choice for my Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA in Internet Banking?
We ask you to complete an ISA declaration when making a choice for your maturing fixed rate cash ISA in Internet Banking so that you are able to make current tax year’s subscriptions to your ISA if you would like to.
You are not obliged to subscribe to that cash ISA after completing the declaration and can choose to subscribe to a different ISA if you want and you are eligible to do so (as long as you don’t breach the ISA rule of only subscribing to one of each type of ISA in a tax year).
More from the same category of FAQs:
- Can I transfer a Child Trust Fund to a Junior Cash ISA?
- How many cash ISAs can I open with Triodos Bank?
- Can I change my existing Cash ISA into an Online Cash ISA?
- Can I change an existing Triodos cash ISA into a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA?
- Can I change a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA into another type of Triodos cash ISA?