Contact and Help - Personal Banking
How can I transfer money from my existing Triodos account to an Online Saver Plus?
If your existing Triodos account is an online account, or if you've set up internet banking access, you can transfer money to an Online Saver Plus using internet banking (and subject to the notice period on that account). If you've not set up internet banking access for your existing Triodos account then you can either apply to do that here or alternatively please write to us with instructions for making the transfer.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- How do I pay into my Online Saver Plus
- Can I have more than one Online Saver Plus account?
- How will I know how many penalty-free withdrawals I have made?
- Can I change my existing Triodos Saver or Triodos Online Saver account to an Online Saver Plus account?
- I have received a Signature Reply Form in the post. What is this for?
- Can I set up standing orders and direct debits from my Online Saver Plus account?
- How can I transfer money into my Online Saver Plus from an account I hold with another bank?