Go directly tomain navigation, search input field or thecontent

Contact and Help

Looking for Business Banking help? Are you looking for: Business Banking help Information about Triodos Bank

Personal Banking


How do I stop a continuous payment being taken from my account? (CPA)

In the first instance please contact the merchant (the business whose name appears on the transaction) to cancel the transaction. If you have done this, and the payment is still not cancelled, then please call us on 0330 355 0355 and we will act on your behalf to cancel the transaction with the merchant and, if needed, raise a dispute.

Have we answered your question? Yes No

More from the same category of FAQs:

See all FAQs about Current account