Go directly tomain navigation, search input field or thecontent

Contact and Help

Looking for Business Banking help? Are you looking for: Business Banking help Information about Triodos Bank

Personal Banking


I'm a Triodos current customer and just want to let you know about a change of address. Do I have to fill out one of your data subject request forms?

No. If you have an on-line account, you can simply log in and make the changes.  If you have a postal account you can write to us with your old and new address details, your account number, telephone number and a signature.

Have we answered your question? Yes No

More from the same category of FAQs:

See all FAQs about GDPR Data Privacy