Contact and Help
How can I make an international transfer to my Triodos sterling account?
To make an international transfer to a Triodos sterling account you will need to supply the information below to the sending bank:
Beneficiary Account Name:
Royal Bank of Scotland
(Your Triodos account number and account name e.g. 12345678 A N Example)
Please ensure you provide all of the above details, especially the reference or the deposit may not reach your Triodos account.
The details above are only applicable for Triodos sterling accounts. If your Triodos account is not in sterling please contact us and do not use the above details, as the payment will be rejected.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- How do I change my address?
- How do I make a complaint?
- What is an early access penalty?
- Can I change my existing Saver or Cash ISA into an Online Saver or Online Cash ISA?
- What is the limit for a single transaction made by Faster Payments?