Contact and Help
What is Triodos Bank's sort code?
The sort code for Triodos Bank is: 16-58-10
For foreign payments to a Triodos account the above sort code is not valid. Also mandatory information is needed to ensure a foreign payment reaches your account. Please see international payments for details.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- How do I change my address?
- How do I make a complaint?
- What is an early access penalty?
- Can I change my existing Saver or Cash ISA into an Online Saver or Online Cash ISA?
- What is the limit for a single transaction made by Faster Payments?