Contact and Help - Personal Banking
Why a Triodos Ethical Junior Cash ISA?
Our Triodos Ethical Junior Cash ISA is a good way to save tax-free and build up a nest egg to help your child into adult life. The account allows the child to save up to £4,000 from 1 July 2014 and offers an opportunity to change the world for the better.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- Can I transfer a Child Trust Fund to a Junior Cash ISA?
- How many cash ISAs can I open with Triodos Bank?
- Can I change my existing Cash ISA into an Online Cash ISA?
- Can I change an existing Triodos cash ISA into a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA?
- Can I change a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA into another type of Triodos cash ISA?