Contact and Help
What is my overall Junior Cash ISA allowance when I/the child reach 16?
When you/the child reaches 16 you/they are able to hold one Junior Cash ISA, one Junior stocks and shares ISA and one Cash ISA and you/they will be able to subscribe the annual limit per tax year in each of these accounts until you/they are 18, when the Junior Cash ISA will become a Cash ISA.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- Can I transfer a Child Trust Fund to a Junior Cash ISA?
- How many cash ISAs can I open with Triodos Bank?
- Can I change my existing Cash ISA into an Online Cash ISA?
- Can I change an existing Triodos cash ISA into a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA?
- Can I change a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA into another type of Triodos cash ISA?