Contact and Help - Personal Banking
What happens if I/ the child move abroad, am I still able to pay into my Junior Cash ISA?
Yes. As long as you were a UK resident when you applied for your Junior Cash ISA you will still be able to pay into your Junior Cash ISA even though you have moved abroad.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- Can I transfer a Child Trust Fund to a Junior Cash ISA?
- How many cash ISAs can I open with Triodos Bank?
- Can I change my existing Cash ISA into an Online Cash ISA?
- Can I change an existing Triodos cash ISA into a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA?
- Can I change a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA into another type of Triodos cash ISA?