Contact and Help
What happens if I haven’t made my deposit within the 60 days?
If after the 60 days there is no deposit in your account it will be closed automatically. If you want to apply for another Triodos Fixed Rate ISA you can do so. See the Triodos Fixed Rate ISA products we currently offer.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- Can I transfer a Child Trust Fund to a Junior Cash ISA?
- How many cash ISAs can I open with Triodos Bank?
- Can I change my existing Cash ISA into an Online Cash ISA?
- Can I change an existing Triodos cash ISA into a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA?
- Can I change a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA into another type of Triodos cash ISA?