Contact and Help - Personal Banking
What happens at the end of the Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA fixed term?
If we don’t hear from you, the account will automatically mature and change into a Triodos Cash ISA, keeping the same account number as your fixed rate cash ISA. You will then be able to keep the funds in the Triodos Cash ISA, transfer the funds to another ISA (using a transfer form to retain the ISA status of the funds) or transfer the funds to your nominated account. If you want to make further deposits into the Triodos Cash ISA, you will need to complete an ISA declaration form.
For further details on the options available please see the range of cash ISA products we currently offer or email us at email@example.com or call us on 0330 355 0355 or 0117 973 9339 and our Contact Team will be happy to provide you with this information.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- Can I transfer a Child Trust Fund to a Junior Cash ISA?
- How many cash ISAs can I open with Triodos Bank?
- Can I change my existing Cash ISA into an Online Cash ISA?
- Can I change an existing Triodos cash ISA into a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA?
- Can I change a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA into another type of Triodos cash ISA?