Contact and Help
What are the dates that the child trust fund was given?
The Child Trust Funds was given between 1 Sept 2002 to 3 January 2011. Any child born between this time would have received a child trust fund and will not be eligible for a JISA.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- Can I transfer a Child Trust Fund to a Junior Cash ISA?
- How many cash ISAs can I open with Triodos Bank?
- Can I change my existing Cash ISA into an Online Cash ISA?
- Can I change an existing Triodos cash ISA into a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA?
- Can I change a Triodos Fixed Rate Cash ISA into another type of Triodos cash ISA?