Contact and Help
What are the minimum investment amounts in the SRI funds?
The minimum initial investment per SRI Fund is £1,000.
The minimum holding per SRI Fund is £500.
The minimum top up amount per share class is £500.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- What are the charges for investing?
- What currency risks are associated with the Socially Responsible Investment Funds?
- What is the difference between savings and investments?
- Dividend information for the Socially Responsible Investment Funds – SICAV I
- Why are there some total exclusions and some activities allowed below 5%?