Contact and Help - Personal Banking
What is Microfinance?
Microfinance is the provision of financial services to low-income clients or those who traditionally lack access to banking and related services, specifically refering to institutions that specialise in making very small loans to very poor people in developing countries.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- How do I know if I am an eligible investor for the microfinance fund?
- What is the investment goal of the fund?
- What is different about the Microfinance fund?
- Why does Triodos invest in the Microfinance sector?
- 2013 Dividend information for the Microfinance Fund – SICAV II
- How risky is the Microfinance Fund, SICAV II investment?