Contact and Help - Personal Banking
Which funds am I able to invest in by opening a Triodos Ethical Stocks and Shares ISA?
By opening a Triodos Ethical Stocks and Shares ISA you can invest in either or both of our SRI funds, which are;
More from the same category of FAQs:
- How much can I save or invest in a Triodos ISA?
- With the introduction of the Personal Savings Allowance and the new Dividend Allowance from 6 April 2016, is there any benefit to having a cash ISA or a stocks and shares ISA?
- What are the minimum investment amounts in the SRI funds?
- Can I transfer other ISAs into my Triodos Ethical Stocks and Shares ISA?
- What is the Dividend Allowance?