Contact and Help - Personal Banking
What is different about the Microfinance fund?
Our microfinance partners value the knowledge and expertise we bring to their business as an independent, values-driven bank, which shares their vision.
Another thing that sets us apart is our long experience in equity investments, which has enabled us to develop strong long term relationships, further reinforced by our active board membership in all investee companies and on the ground due diligence.
The outstanding professionalism and excellent reputation of our dedicated investment team provide a further compelling reason to invest in the microfinance sector with Triodos.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- How do I know if I am an eligible investor for the microfinance fund?
- What is the investment goal of the fund?
- What is Microfinance?
- Why does Triodos invest in the Microfinance sector?
- 2013 Dividend information for the Microfinance Fund – SICAV II
- How risky is the Microfinance Fund, SICAV II investment?