Contact and Help
What is your relationship with RBC Dexia?
RBC Dexia fulfil a number of roles, they act as the fund appointed "Administrative Agent", "Custodian" (custody holders of the assets of the fund), "Registrar Agent" and "Paying Agent". They administer the fund register, calculate share prices and dividends.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- What are the charges for investing?
- What currency risks are associated with the Socially Responsible Investment Funds?
- What is the difference between savings and investments?
- Dividend information for the Socially Responsible Investment Funds – SICAV I
- Why are there some total exclusions and some activities allowed below 5%?