Start saving ethically today and receive £40 to spend at Spirit of Nature*
We're a different kind of bank. We'll only lend your money to people and organisations that work to make the world a better place. Triodos has sustainability at the heart of everything we do with a focus on sustainable farming methods, fair trade and a cleaner environment. And we promise you'll always know where your money goes.
How to save ethically and receive £40 voucher to spend at Spirit of Nature:
- Complete an application form online
- Deposit £100 or more into your account and we will email you a £40 voucher to spend at Spirit of Nature
- Visit www.spiritofnature.co.uk and choose from their range of natural, organic and earth-friendly baby products
If you don't apply for an account now, you must revisit this website either by clicking through from the link supplied by Spirit of Nature or by typing www.triodos.co.uk/spiritofnature in your browser address bar, to ensure that you qualify for the voucher.
Once your account is opened, and you've deposited £100 or more we will automatically arrange for your £40 voucher to be emailed to you. We request the vouchers from Spirit of Nature on a monthly basis, vouchers will be sent to the email address you supplied on your account application. Please allow up to one calendar month after your deposit for the voucher email to arrive. For any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Financing change. Changing finance.
At Triodos Bank, we believe that profit doesn't need to be at the expense of the world's most pressing environmental problems.
That's why we finance organisations from organic food and farming businesses and pioneering renewable energy enterprises, to recycling companies and nature conservation projects.
*Terms and conditions
The voucher can only be issued if applicants either;
- complete an online application form having visited this website by either clicking on a link supplied by Spirit of Nature, or by typing the URL www.triodos.co.uk/spiritofnature in their browser address bar,
- complete an online application form and select 'Charity Partner or Ethical Business’ in the 'How did you hear about us' field and then selecting ‘Spirit of Nature’ from the list of partners.
The voucher will be sent after the balance of the account reaches £100. One voucher per customer (one £40 voucher sent in the event of joint account opening). Triodos Bank reserves the right to decline any application. This offer may be changed or withdrawn without notice at any time. General Terms and Conditions for personal savings accounts, and any specific conditions for the account also apply.