Contact and Help
How do I apply for Depository Receipts?
Before an application form can be issued you must demonstrate that, based on your knowledge and experience as an investor and the investment that you wish to make, Depository Receipts are suitable for you.
To do this, you must complete and sign a Self declaration of appropriateness and eligibility to apply for Depository Receipts form, confirming that:
- Depository Receipts are an appropriate type of investment for you based on your knowledge and experience of this type of investment; and
- You are eligible to invest in Depository Receipts based on your understanding of the possible consequences of high risk investments and/or ability to minimise the impact of making an investment of this nature
If you can't print out a declaration call us on 0800 328 2181 and we'll send you one.
On receipt of a correctly completed declaration form we will send you a Depository Receipt application form.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- I have submitted my declaration and now have an application form, what do I do next?
- How will I know when my Depository Receipts have been allocated?
- Can I apply if I live outside the UK?
- Can I apply for Depository Receipts online?
- How do I buy more Depository Receipts?