Contact and Help
Is there a charge for buying Depository Receipts?
The purchase of Triodos Bank Depository Receipts incurs a fee of 0.5% of the sum subscribed on each subscription, subject to a minimum £5 sterling equivalent.
We may sometimes offer the opportunity to purchase Depository Receipts on a fee free basis for a limited period. If there is a fee free offer available, full details will be on the Depository Receipts page of our website.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- I have submitted my declaration and now have an application form, what do I do next?
- How will I know when my Depository Receipts have been allocated?
- Can I apply if I live outside the UK?
- Can I apply for Depository Receipts online?
- How do I buy more Depository Receipts?