Go directly tomain navigation, search input field or thecontent

Contact and Help

Personal Banking


Can I pay for Depository Receipts through my Triodos Bank account?

You can request a transfer from your existing Triodos Bank savings account on the application form (excluding bond accounts). When we receive your completed application with this request we will make the transfer on your behalf. If your account has a notice period we will make the transfer immediately and you will not be charged an early access penalty charge.

Have we answered your question? Yes No

More from the same category of FAQs:

See all FAQs about Triodos Bank Depository Receipts

Keep in touch

For news and views from Triodos Bank