Contact and Help - Personal Banking
I am trying to log into internet banking and you are asking me for a Digipass number. I have not been sent one of these what should I do?
If you are a personal customer you will have been provided with a username and password for logging into internet banking. If you came to a page which asked for a Digipass number, you were on the ‘Business Banking’ login page. When on the Internet Banking login page, if you click on the ‘Personal Banking’ tab located next to the ‘Business Banking’ tab, you will be asked for your username and password.
If you do not know your internet banking username or password please follow our FAQs for help.
If you are a business customer and have requested a Digipass that hasn’t arrived please contact us. We're available to take your call between 10:00am-5:00pm on Mondays, 9:00am-5:00pm Tuesday to Friday. At any other time you can request a call back using our automated system or contact us using this form . We will do our best to call you back at the time requested but cannot guarantee that it will be at the exact time requested.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- I have tried to log into internet banking for the first time and have a blank screen. What should I do?
- Which internet browsers does Triodos Internet Banking support?
- I am trying to request a new internet banking password but don’t have all of the details needed on the ‘I have forgotten my internet banking password’ page. What can I do?
- What happens if I receive an error message when trying to make a payment?
- What should I do if I suspect fraudulent activity may have taken place on my account?