Contact and Help - Personal Banking
How do I get funds out of my postal account?
You can make payments from your postal account by sending us a completed Triodos Bank withdrawal request form or a letter with your payment instructions. Once the notice period for your account has passed, we can then transfer funds by:
• Electronic transfer to a specified account at another UK bank
• CHAPS to another bank account within the UK
• international electronic transfer to a bank account in another country.
We will automatically log all requests for withdrawal, for the required notice period on your account.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- What currency does the deposit guarantee scheme pay out in, and how quickly?
- What is FATCA?
- How much am I protected for through the deposit guarantee scheme?
- What is the Investor Compensation Scheme?
- Which products are covered by the deposit guarantee scheme?