Go directly tomain navigation, search input field or thecontent

Contact and Help

Personal Banking


How do I get funds out of my postal account?

You can make payments from your postal account by sending us a completed Triodos Bank withdrawal request form or a letter with your payment instructions. Once the notice period for your account has passed, we can then transfer funds by:

  • Electronic transfer to a specified account at another UK bank
  • CHAPS to another bank account within the UK
  • international electronic transfer to a bank account in another country.

We will automatically log all requests for withdrawal, for the required notice period on your account.

Have we answered your question? Yes No

More from the same category of FAQs:

See all FAQs about Savings

Keep in touch

For news and views from Triodos Bank