Go directly tomain navigation, search input field or thecontent

Contact and Help

Personal Banking


What happens if I need my money early?

You cannot make a withdrawal from your Bond during the term of the investment. Likewise, you cannot close the Bond early – except on the death of the sole depositor. If the Bond is held in joint names, we’ll need a new mandate to transfer the Bond into the name of the remaining account holder until maturity.

Have we answered your question? Yes No

Keep in touch

For news and views from Triodos Bank